Tracing its origins back to 1879, The Association of Former Students exists to strengthen and serve Texas A&M University and its students and former students. As a premier nonprofit organization with a team of 83 FTEs, The Association exemplifies the Aggie Core Values of excellence, integrity, leadership, loyalty, respect and selfless service as it serves the worldwide Aggie Network.
The Association of Former Students is a team, and each member of the team is important to the overall success of the organization. To be successful as a team, we place high expectations on ourselves and one another. To achieve our goals and mission, each team member will:
- Display a positive, customer-focused attitude and treat all individuals with courtesy and respect.
- Manage each customer experience with the highest level of service and enthusiasm. Seek opportunities to exceed expectations and develop lasting relationships.
- Make innovative contributions by proactively challenging current practices and suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Contribute to our team environment by being a productive, supportive and reliable teammate. Take responsibility for their actions and the outcomes produced.
- Lead with a positive example, and in doing so, inspire others to fulfill the expectations of our team.
Full Time Positions
Director of Fundraising
Administrative Assistant to Vice President of Development
Communications Student Assistant
Events Student Assistant
Facilities Student Assistant
Student Assistant Positions
Ruffalo Noel Levitz Non-Profit Fundraising Professional
Student Fundraisers are responsible for calling friends, family and former students of Texas A&M University on behalf of The Association of Former Students, providing institutional updates, stewarding fundraising efforts and updating contact information. Students will utilize an automated calling system in a professional and enthusiastic environment. Qualified candidates will demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, insightful knowledge of the institution, ability to accept direction and a strong desire to achieve goals. The Call Center offers flexible scheduling Sunday from 1-4:30 p.m. and 5:30–9, and Monday - Thursday 5:30-9 p.m. Student Fundraisers are required to select and work 3 shifts each week with at least one of those shifts being on the weekend. Flexible scheduling, tuition assistance and bonus opportunities are available.
To apply, visit http://tamu.thecallingcenter.com