CURRENT STUDENTS: HOW TO ORDER YOUR AGGIE RING FOR THE NOVEMBER 8 AGGIE RING DAY
1. Login or create an AggieNetwork.com account by September 5.
2. In the Aggie Ring tab, click on Order Your Aggie Ring!
3. Follow the steps to customize your Aggie Ring to check your eligibility.
4. If approved, schedule an appointment online to order your Aggie Ring.
- If unable to order in person or if ordering for someone else, submit an order to the Aggie Ring Program by 5 p.m. CT on September 6.
5. On your appointment day, visit the Aggie Ring Office to select your size and pay for your Aggie Ring.
- Official Aggie Ring sizers are available at the Aggie Ring Office.
- FULL PAYMENT is due at the time of order by cash, check or credit/debit card.
- If the cardholder is not present, an invoice must be emailed to them to make a secure payment online.
- Current students: You may apply for an Aggie Ring Loan online by August 30, 2019. Click here for eligibility, interest rate, processing, cancellation and repayment information.
IF YOU ARE EXPECTING ADDITIONAL HOURS (transfer, CLEP, study abroad, grade change or mini-mester hours from another institution):
All hours must be posted on your TAMU records by September 5 to be considered towards your Aggie Ring requirements.The transcript must be sent or hand delivered (in sealed envelope) to the the Office of Admissions in the General Services Complex, Suite 1601. For quick processing, complete a 'Request for Upfront Processing Form' and let their staff know that it is for the Aggie Ring deadline.
The Aggie Ring is the most visible symbol of the Aggie Network that connects Aggies around the world. Dating back over a hundred years, it is a tradition that is deep in symbolism. Every symbol represents values every Aggie should hold: Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Loyalty, Respect and Selfless Service.
Those who have earned the right to wear the Aggie Ring have cleared some of the toughest requirements in the country for a class ring, thus making it one of the most treasured items an Aggie possesses. The requirements were established by the Official Senior Ring Committee of 1933.
The Association of Former Students Aggie Ring Program has the honor and responsibility of protecting the integrity of the Aggie Ring. They oversee the eligibility, order and delivery for more than 15,000 students each year. Aggie Ring Day is one of the most anticipated milestones in an Aggie student's career. This event, hosted at the Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center, is celebrated three times a year for currently enrolled students: April, September and November.